Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Haunted by Jessica Verday

The Haunted by Jessica Verday is both scary and exciting. It talks about how this girl moves into a new house and meets some new neighbors and friends. One of her neighbors isn't quite normal though. She later finds out that her neighbor is a ghost. However, she cant help but fall in love with him. Later on in the story though, she finds out that one of her friends is a vampire and wants to kill her and her so-called "ghost-boyfriend". The guy that's a vampire, breaks into her house with some of his friends and fights her and the ghost. Overall, this book is filled with action and romance at the same time. I would recommend this book to people that love stories that are scary and exciting with a little bit of romance in it. ~Sandra C. (per. 12)

4 comments:

  1. This book reminds me of the Twilight books, how the vampires fight the girl and her "ghost-boyfriend". The Twilight books don't really interest me, but this book seems like it'd be a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a book like this one before, it was the idea of falling in love with a ghost. But it was just the romance aspect of it. I like this one because it combines the ghost with vampires and humans and what would happen. Also I like the title of the book makes it look more intriguing and the cover as well, lastly I like horror/scary books.
    -Nicole Miletti(period 2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book reminds me of another book, except in that book the girl was the ghost and the guy was the only one that could see her. I like this one because it has more of a paranormal factor to it.
    -Nardeen H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds interesting to read. It combines two of my favorite genres, horror and romance. I hope it's as good as it sound.

    Selena Hu Period 12

    ReplyDelete