Friday, June 1, 2012

The Adventures of Robin Hood by Paul Ceswick

The book that I choose to recommend is The Adventures of Robin Hood by Paul Ceswick. This is a great book and I really enjoyed reading it. I would recommend this book to those who are a fan of adventure books. Robin Hood is not 1 huge adventure but rather a collection of the many adventures Robin Hood and his greenwood men embark upon. It contains stories of how he met many of his men and how he became Robin Hood, all ordered chronologically. Robin Hood in general is a tale of adventure and defiance because through the many events that take place in the book, Robin Hood is constantly being chased by the sheriff and his men. This book would be great for anyone interested in adventures and medieval times and it is a classic so it is a great book to add to any collection. That is why I would recommend The Adventures of Robin Hood by Paul Ceswick. ~ Nikola Trakilovic

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching a cartoon about Robin Hood when I was younger. The book sounds good, if not better than the cartoon too. This is going to be on my summer reading list.
    Jacob Barry pd 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some of the story of Robin Hood, but never read any books about his adventures. This book seems interesting and I hope I can learn more about the Robin Hood mythos by reading it.

    ReplyDelete