Sunday, June 3, 2012

Babyville by Jane Green

I was strolling in the teens section at the EBPL and I came across a pink cover, I never judge a book by its cover, so I take the book, read the back and I was hooked. I finished this book in a course of a week I refused to put the book down. For any girls who are a sucker for a love story or drama, this is definitely your type of book.  It’s worth it for girls who love drama in books, romance and love. Babyville by Jane Green, is about a girl named Julia, Maeve and Samantha. Each of the girls deal with their own personal lives, with Julia and Mark having personal issues, Julia does everything she can to have a baby with crazy voodoos. Samantha has a child and is dealing with her own issue as well, being a part of an affair never leads to good things right? Maeve has a secret twist of her own with Julia and Mark's relationship. With their own story, the book is split into 3 parts with their own drama and story.~Amanda L. (per. 2)

1 comment:

  1. This seems to be a great book for teaching lessons. It also seems a lot like the show Teen Mom. It would be cool to read about how one thing can change your life forever.
    -Kersyn Wood
    Period 2

    ReplyDelete