Friday, June 1, 2012

The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls

Have you ever lived moving from one state to another almost every month?

Jeannette Walls who lived with two sisters, one brother, and her parents did. They liked to move a lot to find jobs, liked to change, did illegal things that they want to run away from and especially trying to achieve the dream her father wants which to look for gold and build a castle made of glass. I liked this book because it talked about a real life family and its weird knowing that there is a family that lived like that. I recommend it because it shows you how other people might live different than you.~Noura D. (Per. 2)

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds really interesting. I wonder how everything will end up in the end. I also want to find out how the glass castle ends up being. This will be one of my summer reads.
    Josette P. 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was both disturbing and amazing. It was crazy how far the main character's father was willing to sink, and even crazier that this was a memoir, not a piece of fiction. I would also recommend reading this. Jake M., Pd 3

    ReplyDelete